Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 0: Saint Paul-en-Jarez to Saint Julien Molin Molette

The stars have aligned, the weather is favorable, and I'm officially heading out tomorrow morning. I've decided to start at Saint Julien Molin Molette, a local town that's famous for having a funny name and also brewing some local beer. Here's  a shot of the church and belltower: 



The guidebook has it as 5 days from there to Le Puy, though I'm hopeful to make it in 3 or 4. Not that I'm in a hurry or anything, but we'll see how that goes! Will update from the road and give everyone a shot of my first night's sleeping arrangements which are shaping up to be either quaint and cozy or me in a tent, somewhere in rural France.

1 comment:

Popo said...

Go Danny go! We'll be following your adventures from here and look forward to hearing all about them afterwards! Enjoy nature and peaceful times!