Against all reason and logic, I decided to walk even farther today - 28km. In retrospect this was not the best idea. On the map, everything looked so flat. In reality, the road was quite pleasant, but there weren't many times when I wasn't either slowly ascending or descending. Nevertheless, the countryside was great, the paths often soft, and the people generally friendly.
I met two fellow pilgrims in Setoux last night, which is quite lucky since they said we are the first pilgrims of the year. They are a French father/daughter, the dad who started walking all the way from Switzerland. Nice to have some company for meals and we've booked the same place in Tence tonight.
Some bad news, got some serious blisters going on and a basketball injury thats been aggravated, might see a doc in the morning or just throw some duct tape on it.
Enjoy the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment